“PEOPLE WHO GIVE ME DIRTY LOOKS WHEN I TAKE THE ELEVATOR ONE FLOOR UP.”
OK, first of all, if you smoked a half-a-pack a day, you’d be taking the elevator too. WALK A DAY PEOPLE….WALK A DAY.
Secondly, I friggin’ pay tuition here so if I want to take the friggin’ elevator a friggin’ one-quarter of a floor up, I get to.
Thirdly, do you know that there is a psychotic incline walking up to the Environmental science building? What were the engineers trying to do? Make a stairwell to heaven for the disabled? And for those of you who are doubtless going to say “Well quit smoking and expand your life a few years, Sarah, and while you’re at it, take the stairs.”(Do I really need to say this? Really? Do we need to go there, because you know and I know, God don’t like ugly, but ok…I’ll give it to you.)
IT’S A FRIGGIN’ ADDICTION. Give me a break. And while I found out about the addictive nature of nicotine several days after my grandparents, I’m saying…. WALK A DAY. All I’m asking. Plus I like it. So back off. And ignore me like you do the people in your life hooked on smoking pot in their mom’s basement where they sleep on the couch until they find steady work that doesn’t include a drug test.
Hang on, give me a second….some pot head is taking the friggin’ elevator because he’s too high to find the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment