Wednesday, May 14, 2008
WOMEN WHO CALL THEIR DOGS THEIR MEN
WOMEN WHO CALL THEIR DOGS THEIR MEN. "He's my man, he's all I need, and I don't need a guy, I got poochie here." For the love, who are you kidding? Do you cry yourself to sleep at night? Do you really see yourself walking your life partner around the block, picking up his poop and watching him dry hump the stuffed animal he thinks you can't see in the corner? Do you really imagine that a dog who has his tongue in crevices only a cotton swab can reach will fulfill all your emotional needs? No. You can't and you don't. There is no possible way. I just refuse to believe that a man and a dog are that interchangeable. If they are, and science finds a way to make a dog-child, then the men I date need to start treating me a lot better. Because I don't have a problem screaming at ANYONE to get out of the cat litter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment