The whole time I'm thinking, "if I'm shitting in someone's yard, I' running like hell afterwards. Nevermind looking for the best spot.
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THAT THOUGHT....
So as I was taking my dog outside, I was thinking about how great she is.
Polly Esther is looking around for the best place to poop. Peeing is not big deal, that is nothing. But then pooping, that's another story. She can wait to pee, but leaving a nugget on my kitchen rug is special gift from her to me. She's excited when I come home, like, "hey, look what I did while you were gone. I was gonna spread it on some canvas and make a picture, but I didn't have a paintbrush....or a canvas."
So anyway--She looks around for the best place, She walks around for a bit (like a few minutes) and then when she finds the perfect spot, that's it. I come out with a pink plastic bag and take it all away like a good pet owner. But she always seems to do in front of lots of passing cars....Might be premeditated.
She is very unashamed and I like that. Meanwhile I finish her walk holding a pink plastic baggie of dog shit waiting for the next car to pass by, honk, and proposition me in Spanish. Do it. I dare you. See how unashamed I get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment